Posted on by admin
If you’re considering a new look for your building or even want to scrap the whole thing and start from scratch, then Leominster Construction is the place to look.
We understand that each and every customer is unique with their own specifications. Whether it’s a complete makeover to allow you to make the most of the space you have, or even just to repair wear and tear to bring back your building back to its former grandeur, then look no further.
If you’re looking for more of a structure, tailored to your specifications then our highly trained team can put their years of experience and knowledge into coming up with a design and build just for you.
Restoring and Refurbishing Vs. A New Build
We know that the task of deciding between the two options can be a bit daunting but here are a few points to help you out:
• Think about your budget – We can accommodate all types of budgets and will work with you to produce something that works for you and your price range.
• Are you simply looking for a revamp? – If so you could probably save a lot on restoring any wear and tear.
• Do you have enough space? – Do you need an extension or have an additional building that can be renovated.
• Think of your time frame – Do you need it ready for a certain date?
• Does the building you have in mind have certain specifications in terms of height and width for your business? – If not, a new build may be the practical choice for your business to run smoothly.
It can all sound a bit intimidating with all the options available and things to consider, however don’t forget we’re here to help. We are a family run business with over 40 years’ experience within the steel industry. We are there to offer help and advice throughout the whole process to make the experience with us pain free and memorable.
So if you’re looking for a refurbishment for your existing building or want to construct a new one then give us a call on 01568 612943 or visit our website.